Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend Update

Ok, Ok. Let me first say that I am the List Queen. I guess that encourages my detail-oriented personality. I was merely making a point, Jeremy and I have very different communication styles, email or otherwise, as most couples do. You will be happy to know that he remembered everything I mentioned in the email, and if the truth be known I think he had fun decoding my message. He called me from work and said that he had printed out the email and was going home to gather the items. He sounded as if he was on a mission from W himself. However, when we arrived at the camp to meet up with the youth group, he noticed that he forgot his sleeping bag and tennis shoes. Thus, proving my point that he is forgetful! Fortunately this is something that we can laugh about together. Mars and Venus here, trying to make it work.

We had a wonderful time at the fall retreat. Jeremy and I witnessed the Lord working in the lives of the youth while we were there. My prayer is that they will continue to be sensitive to his voice as the weeks pass and desire him completely. The youth pastor asked Jeremy and I to come up with a game for one of the sessions. Jeremy’s game of choice when like this: 6 middle school girls had to fish gummy worms out of buckets filled with ice water and feed them to high school boys, using only their feet! You can take the boy out of Young Life…

No comments: