Friday, September 12, 2008

And we're back!

Jeremy and I just celebrated our 3rd anniversary on Wednesday, the 10th. With that in mind I have been doing some reflecting and my...what a year it has been! It is safe to say the ups and downs will most likely not find themselves on the blog, but the Lord has used the good and the bad to bring us closer together. He has sustained us through the storms and has given us the desire to seek Him above all.

I love you babe and I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for us!

2 comments:

Holly said...

It's about time.

The Ousdahls said...

So glad to read this post...that is what marriage is all about, huh? What a blessing that this past year has brought you both closer to God and each other...no matter what God has for you in this next year, I pray that year after year, the same will be true for you...loving each other and God more every day.

Sincerely,

Melissa