Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Close, but no cigar

This past weekend Jeremy and I made the trip to South Carolina to visit his family.  We hadn't seen them since Christmas and decided it was time to make the venture.  While Jeremy and I were packing for the trip and loading the car he mentioned not forgetting the "cashmere bag."  It wasn't until the second time that he mentioned it that I realized what he was saying, but didn't think much about it because I don't even own a cashmere sweater, much less a bag of some sort.  Do they even make cashmere bags??  Anyway, as we were walking out the door he had said bag in hand.  When I laid eyes on it I stopped in mid step.  Through a failed attempt to keep a straight face, I said "This is the bag you were talking about!?"



In all seriousness he replied that yes, this was the bag and he planned to use it to bring back some blackberry plants from this mother's back yard.  

Oh how me makes me laugh! 

He could use some Basic Instructions in categorizing fabrics.




1 comment:

The Ousdahls said...

How FUNNY!!!